Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pinspiration- workin' on ma fitness!



Ok, ok...so it's somewhat counterproductive to sit on my bootay and search Pinterest for fitness inspiration.  These images and ideas will only mean something if I put them into action.  I am proud to say that I've been pretty steady on my fitness train lately, working out on average 4-5 times per week.

I think it's extremely important to be honest about what time of day you have the most energy, and plan your work out around that.  Don't try to force yourself to work out at a time that doesn't feel right for you.  I am a natural morning person.  The bright sun, the chirping birds...the world is my oyster! By noon, my sunny outlook has somewhat faded. 

Getting physical in the morning and rewarding myself with a sticker system (30 stickers = a massage) has done wonders in my world lately!  Here are some motivational images and ideas to keep you on the right track.



(right on, gwyneth! source unknown)



(from barefootfeet.tumblr.com)



(source unknown)



(source uknown)



(source uknown)

What keeps YOU motivated?! What are your health and wellness tricks of the trade? :)

1 comment: