Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Twenty Things.



1. Seeing Jay Z and Kanye in L.A. over the weekend.  These guys are legends! Loved it and they put on such a great show.
2. My new tribal print flats. So fun!

3. Rearranging my bedroom furniture.  New possibilities!
4. Road trips! (Have I mentioned this one before? It might as well just be listed on every one of my "20 things" lists!)
5. Christmas cards from cute families and friends.
6. My friend Megan's growing belly!  Currently her bun in the oven is the size of an avocado.
7. Holiday themed beverages!  Jello shots count, right?

8. Discovering new favorite bands on Pandora.
9. 30 Rock- Liz Lemon is one of my favorite characters ever, hands down.
10. The GIANT beer I drank over the weekend at The Yard House. 

11. People from Texas.  Whenever I hear that familiar southern drawl it just feels like home!
12. Singing along to my favorite songs, playing air guitar/air banjo. 
13. Inspirational reading.

14. Ugly Christmas sweater parties.

15. My e-mail pen pals. (Ahem, Jen @ Adventures of a Holmesinelli)
16. Getting caught in the rain.  The rain can be very refreshing!
17. A hot guy in a nice flannel.
18. The movie "Crazy, Stupid Love."  Saw it three times.
19. Holiday work events that include free food.
20. VW vans!  This one lives on my street.  I love the color.

No comments:

Post a Comment