Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Polyvore Bohemian Bliss

If you are passionate about fashion and design, you must quickly get yourself over to www.Polyvore.com. You can play with fashions from high end designers and create looks that embody your own personal style. I treat my time on the site as make-believe shopping, and it helps me to get a better idea about what I truly want to buy when I go into an actual store. The site has also opened my mind to the work of designers that I wasn't previously familiar with.

On the whimsical side, I think there is a deeper benefit to all the feel-good energy you get from this website. What you focus on, grows. The universe is always listening, and giving that mental "yes!" to an amazing pair of Alexander McQueen boots might just bring them magically to your doorstep someday. Happy creating! Peace and love. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment