Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Drink your veggies!

Hey, blogland! 

I'm back and, dare I say, better than ever!  I say so because during this almost-one-month hiatus from my blog I have been nurturing some new and positive daily habits.  I will start posting about these new aspects of my life as the days go on. :)  I'm happy to be blogging again and reconnecting with my creative spirit.  In the few weeks I've been MIA, I can feel a difference, and it aint pretty!  My creative side needs an outlet, and this is the place I've come to know and love. 

One new thing I've been doing to nurture my body is drinking yummy green smoothies, eating green salads daily, and indulging in lots of healthy teas.  My skin is thanking me! 







*Erin's Green Glow Smoothie*
*1-2 big handfuls of spinach leaves
*1 full banana
*1/2 avacado
*handful of blueberries
*handfull of raspberries
*2 scoops of plain yogurt
*drizzle of honey
*1 spoonful of maca powder
*sprinkling of flax seeds
*splash of soy milk
*big sprinkle of self love!

YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment