Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Feeling rant-y.

Maybe I've been watching too many Friends re-runs lately...but I can't help but feel that it really hasn't been my day, my week, my month...or even my year.  I'm feeling frustrated and out of place with where I want to be.  I fill my blog with inspirational images but fail to fill my actual LIFE with as many.

I know what I want, yet feel frozen at the starting line.  I see the goal in the distance, but see the path ahead filled with endless "to-do" lists that never quite get done.  It's all my fault, I know. This makes it more frustrating!! I can't seem to get it together.  I feel like my minutes are slipping through my fingers and I'm getting older without getting wiser.  I'm getting older without truly growing.  I'm getting older without getting kinder.  This is scary!

Eeek.  Eeek is all I have to say right now.



(me being dramatic and pouty.)

No comments:

Post a Comment