Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Brotherly Love.


(Here I am dressed as my childhood hero, Pippi Longstocking. My brother took on the role of Pippi's trusty sidekick, Tommy.)


So...my brother and his awesome girlfriend came to visit me in Cali over Labor Day weekend.  We had a jam packed time filled with zoo trips, ocean dips, and beachside conversations. 

 My brother and I are complete opposities in some ways.  He is extremely (and I mean extremely) high energy.  The kid just can't sit still.  I, on the other hand, have no problem kicking back and relaxing.  We have always been this way.  There has always been a slight struggle to find balance between our personalities.  In so many ways, we learn from each other based on the other's extremes.  I love my brother. Love.

I am also so happy to see him in such a healthy, happy, and supportive relationship.  His girlfriend is quite simply, da bomb.  They compliment each other so well and warm my cold heart (eek) to the idea of true love!  They, my friends, are an inspiration.

As is expected, I snapped tons of photos while they were in town.  Here is our weekend, in iphone photos.  (I've been so obsessed with my iphone that I have neglected my real camera...but I have been accumulating some shots on there that I will soon share. Yay!)













No comments:

Post a Comment