Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

The start of a new week, the start of a new phase.

Happy Monday!  Today I stepped out of my apartment and into a misty world, ready to create something new again. 

It is early on this morning on this dawn of a new week.  Quotations and recently snapped pictures are keeping me company at the moment.



Helped are those who create anything at all, for they shall relive the thrill of their own conception and realize a partnership in the creation of the Universe that keeps them responsible and cheerful. -alice walker


I have learned not to worry about love; but to honor its coming with all my heart. -alice walker


People do not wish to appear foolish; to avoid the appearance of foolishness, they are willing to remain actually fools.
-alice walker



Yes, Mother. I can see you are flawed. You have not hidden it. That is your greatest gift to me. -alice walker


What the mind doesn't understand, it worships or fears. -alice walker




No comments:

Post a Comment