Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Wanderlust Trippin'

One of my favorite things in the world is going on an epic (or mini) road trip.  The most memorable trip I've taken thus far was my cross country expedition from the coast of North Carolina to the coast of San Diego.  I had never been west of my native Texas!  Seeing the familiar green morph into the dusty desert was so much fun!  That trip changed me.  I was also amazed at the beauty of the California coast when I drove up to San Francisco via the famous Highway 1.  I discovered one of my favorite spots, Big Sur, on that trip.  Truly awesome.  I look forward to a lifetime of road warrior journeys ahead of me as I take a moment to be inspired by these fun photos of fellow wanderlust road trippers.  What is your most memorable road trip?  What does your dream route look like?
















(images via weheartit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment