Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A long ago day at Laguna.

When I first moved out to California, I was so excited to visit the many places I had always heard about. One such place is Laguna Beach. All I knew of the town was what I had learned from the MTV show that made it a household name, but I was inspired to see the beauty behind the scenes for myself. I played hookie one day and drove up the coast by myself.  Solo road trips make me feel so alive! I discovered Laguna Beach to be such an artistic and adorable community. The city is pretty much comprised of rich hippie artists spending their retirement in peace. I didn't have a camera at the time, so snapped two rolls of disposable film, that lay buried in a shelve until I recently uncovered them. Here is one roll in its entirety. My other roll is still waiting to be developed. :)
























No comments:

Post a Comment