Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Holiday Hiatus!

I have been MIA from the blog for a bit too long!  My inspiration has dwindled this past week as my life has been filled to the brim with friends, family, airports, copious amounts of eating, and celebratory cheer.  I am so looking forward to 2011.  I truly feel that this next year will be filled with opportunities.  My resolution this year is to practice what I preach!  I will take more leaps than I have in a long time and bring many of my creative dreams to life.  I want to remember to stop and smell the roses along the way and be thankful for every single moment I am given.  I hope everyone had an amazing holiday and is just as pumped about the new year as I am!  Here are some photos of me and my adorable family over the holidays! XOXO!



No comments:

Post a Comment