Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

I love you, 500 Days of Summer.

So tonight I babysat (I've totally been babysitting for over a decade now and it never ceases to be my favorite gig) and after the kiddos went off to dreamland, was so happy to be greeted with 500 Days of Summer playing on TV! In high-def none the less, gotta love rich La Jolla families.

Oh my gosh, this movie breaks my heart every time I watch it. Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschenel are so good in this. I have loved Joey Gordon-Levitt since his "3rd Rock from the Sun" days! I seriously love him in every single thing he has ever done and I want to live in a world where I wake up next to him grinning at me every morning. *Sigh* I can really go off the deep end about this guy.

If you haven't seen this movie, go see it. I guarantee it will make your heart ache at the memory of a personal situation from your own life that resonates with what these characters go through. I really appreciate how honest and true this movie feels. It is a true love story, which is why it can be depressing at times. Aint love grand?

No comments:

Post a Comment